SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® REDUCES OIL CONSUMPTION.
Because of low volatility and high viscosity at high operating temperatures oil burning and oil consumption are substantially reduced. Oil consumption is significantly reduced when compared to conventional Petroleum Motor Oil.
In most automotive applications, in a mechanically sound engine, the typical oil consumption will be about a third to one fifth of what is experienced with typical petroleum motor oil.
In mechanically sound modern engines (LEV and ULEV) in which SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® was used since new we have experienced oil consumption as low as one liter per 30,000 miles, while one liter per 6,000 miles is more typical for most older or high mileage engines.
In high mileage engines that were previously operated on petroleum oil the initial consumption of SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® may be significantly higher when it is first installed, but after about 10,000 miles of driving it will be quite often significantly reduced, if the engine is mechanically sound.
Typical oil consumption in older engines (pre-OBD - i.e. those made before 1995) is about one quart of SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® per 3,000 to 5,000 miles of normal use.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® IS SAFE.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® has been proven safe and effective in critical military, space flight and industrial applications for over 40 years. It has been used by NASA since 1969.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® ONE LUBRICANT FOR ALL CLIMATES.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® is super multigrade lubricant rated SAE 5W-50 with very high viscosity index.
(VI = 200) and therefore can be continually used in all climates, from Arctic to Tropic, from winter to summer, without changing.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® ONE LUBRICANT FOR ALL APPLICATIONS.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® far exceeds all Warranty requirements of all car and truck manufacturers, for all gasoline, diesel and LPG engine applications.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® exceeds all performance requirements for gasoline, diesel and LPG, turbo and non-turbo, motor oils used in engines of passenger cars and trucks.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® is suitable to be used universally in all automotive, truck, marine, aviation and racing applications.
SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® exceeds all following performance/test requirements:
• ILSAC GF-1, GF-2, GF-3, GF-4, GF-5 (International, Gasoline Engines)
• API SN, SM, SL, SJ, SH, SG (USA - Light Duty Gasoline)
• API CE, CF-4, CG-4, CH-4 (USA - Heavy Duty Diesel 4-stroke)
• API CJ-4, CI-4 (USA - Heavy Duty Low Emission Diesels with EGR)
• API CF-2 (USA - Heavy Duty Diesel 2-stroke)
• DHD-1 (International Diesel Heavy Duty Specification)
• CCMC G-5 (Europe - High Performance Gasoline)
• CCMC PD-2 (Europe - High Performance Passenger Diesel Car)
• CCMC D-5 (Europe - Heavy Duty Diesel Truck)
• JASO (Japan)
• MIL-L-46152E (U.S. Military - Gasoline)
• MIL-L-2104F (U.S. Military - Diesel)
• MIL-L-22851D (U.S. Military - Aviation)
• MIL-L-46167C (U.S. Military - Arctic use)
• MIL-L-21260B (U.S. Military - Preservative & Break-in)
• MIL-L-2105D (U.S. Military - Manual Transmission)
• NASA MFS-1275 (Space flight application)
• Mack EO-M, EO-L PLUS Specifications
• Detroit Diesel 7SE 270
• Caterpillar 10 TBN requirements
If you don't know what all the above ratings, letters and numbers mean don't feel bad, the latest National Automotive Lubricant Research shows that 94% of consumers have no idea! But if you would like to become an instant expert on lubricant ratings, you can be one! Just order and read our publication:
"Understanding the Oil Alphabet Soup - or - What you don't know about Oil will hurt your car!"
To fully understand how and why SynLube™ Lube‑4‑Life® is the "Best" please read this more detailed web page: