What's New |
Contact Us |
How to Order |
PRICE LIST |
How SynLube™ works ?
More than one half of e-mails we receive daily are general or specific questions about "How SynLube works" or how some specific claim about SynLube performance is possible.
While we do answer ALL those e-mails daily, we normally answer those questions with links to this web page, which then contains more links to specific Questions and Answers, FAQ, and SynLube Magic.
Typically we receive about 100 to 150 e-mails daily with various questions about SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® Lubricants.
Most likely information you seek is already explained in great detail on one or more of the following web pages.
SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® specific Questions:
SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® MAGIC
To those who are not experts in Lubrication, Rheology, Physics and Tribology; the claims we make often seem like "BLACK MAGIC" !
Here is LINK to other page on our web that explains the
GREEN MAGIC in detail:
Here are more specific LINKS to other pages on our web that explain the
GREEN MAGIC in more detail:
- MAGIC #1
- Lower Operating Temperature
- Cooler Running Engines and Transmissions
- MAGIC #2
- Reduced WEAR
- Reduced FRICTION
- Longer Equipment Service Life
- MAGIC #3
- MAGIC #4
- Longer Lubricant Service Life
- Eliminates Frequent Oil Changes
- Resists oxidation and thermal degradation
- MAGIC #5
- Saves EARTH
- NO USED OIL Disposal
- Return USED product for re-processing to SynLube Incorporated
- MAGIC #6
- Saves MONEY
Costs less to use than Petroleum Lubes
Up to 8 times less expensive than other Synthetics
- MAGIC #7
- Saves TIME
Time consuming frequent Oil Changes are eliminated
- MAGIC #8
- Saves FUEL
- Reduced Friction translates to better Fuel Economy
SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® compared to:
- Amsoil comparison to SynLube
- Comparison page that sums up the unknown AMZOIL history and current recommendations for use of AMSOIL products.
AMSOIL has three different Oil Change intervals for three different "versions" of AMSOIL Motor Oils.
- Mobil 1 comparison to SynLube
- Comparison page that sums up the recommendations and disclaimers that ExxonMobil currently makes for use and Oil Change intervals for Mobil 1
Motor Oil |
Gear Oil |
Oil Filters |
Brake Fluid |
Send E-mail to email@example.com with questions or
comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1996-2013 SynLube Incorporated
Last modified: 2013-05-12
is a Registered Trademark of SynLube Incorporated
This web page was successfully Validated as: "HTML 5 with CSS level 3" and tested in all above browsers